Interested in joining our team?
"Professionals" who come to work just to punch a time card and get paid needn't apply. They won't be happy working here.
We look for happy, outgoing, friendly people who know what they are doing, enjoy helping people, and want to make a nice living while working in a relaxing, friendly environment. They need to be flexible, committed to client education, friendly, and able to communicate well with both clients and staff.
Benefits for full-time therapists after 90-day trial period
- •6 paid national holidays; paid vacation after 1 year
- •IRA account available
- •Friendly environment, very-competitive pay
- •Massages at reduced cost
Interested in learning more? Send your resume to email@example.com
What it takes to work here...
- •Combine a variety of massage techniques based on client's individual needs
- •Demonstrate superior skills and friendliness so clients feel welcome and want to come back
- •Promote health benefits of regular massage
- •Generate new clientele
- •Communicate effectively with clients and clinic staff
- •Commitment to maintaining cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas
- •Willingness to work flexible hours and days
- •State license
- •Proof of successful completion of program from state-recognized massage school
- •Certified by National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- •Mastery of the following techniques:
Craniosacral Therapy (CST),
Pregnancy Massage (Prenatal and Postnatal),
Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD), &
Complete Decongestive Therapy
- •Minimum of 3 years' experience